- Professional Learning Calendar – All upcoming professional learning opportunities from all topics in one place
- Topic View (left navigation tabs) – All upcoming professional development per topic in one place
Ongoing professional development for LEA educational staff is fundamental in the creation, maintenance and evaluation of compliant and effective English as a Second Language (ESL) programs.
Professional development opportunities are offered to strengthen teaching skills and increase knowledge when working with English learners and colleagues. These opportunities are organized by specific areas of need or interest and offered through a variety of platforms—on-site events, webinars and self-mediated courses.
- English Learner Data Collections
- English Learner Instruction & Best Practices
- Title III & Accountability